I am eager to partner with groups or initiatives focused on bringing the SDGs to educational institutions, decision-makers and the global public.
Hybrids of digital and in-person interactions focused on building global community and scaling are of special interest. I offer international experience in: education, digital communication architecture, media, cross-culture, and organizational development.
I have initiated and implemented a variety of activities focused on the SDGs. Some samples in 2018:
This three-day United Nations conference in Q1 18 explored actions, potentials, and challenges linked to SDG 5. In the spirit of SDG 17, an intriguing mix of international stakeholders participated.
Best practices were shared and future collaborations formed in this multi-stakeholder forum which integrated media and the business community.
– including young people in the strategic planning and as speakers/panelists
– livestreaming into academic institutions on four continents, thus enabling real-time Q&A
– partnering with a variety of media outlets for scaling
– supporting young people to get articles published for the first time
– providing opportunities for young women to network with decision-makers
As can be seen elsewhere on this site, I brought together a talented young group of women who have experienced refugee issues firsthand, providing them with mentoring and various opportunities to expand their experience and reach. A variety of Sustainable Development Goals were addressed in this Q3 18 initiative, but particularly SDGs 5, 10, 16, 17.